Satisfying customers’ demands, improving product features and creating innovative developments that set new benchmarks for the industry – that’s what we at the B&P Littleford Tech Center aim to achieve. Our well-equipped laboratory and highly-qualified personnel play a significant part in this achievement. And they are at your service!
The mark of a world class OEM is leadership - a company's ability to develop innovative technology, new equipment, and new techniques to make familiar equipment more productive. This requires a solid commitment to R&D and a clear vision of what process engineers really need to boost production and product quality. B&P Littleford’s process engineering team at its Tech Center is dedicated to development efforts that can lead to substantial gains in process-line efficiency for our customers.
B&P Littleford operates the most robust processing lab in the industry to help you with your challenges and more. Our 16,000ft2 customer demonstration center located in Saginaw, Michigan, houses well-developed test cells where customers may evaluate equipment and processes under controlled, pilot plant conditions. The facility also offers private conference rooms, and a chemical laboratory for analysis and evaluation of test materials. Staffed by experienced process engineers and skilled technicians, our Tech Center conducts hundreds of confidential equipment and process demonstrations every year for customers in every branch of the processing industries.
- Pilot compounding lines with a full complement of auxiliary equipment.
- Multiple A-25 Pod test rigs & S-250 Pusher centrifuges. These are also available to rent for use at your own facility.
- Ideal for testing new feed formulations prior to production.
- General R&D explorations of both materials and equipment.
- Fine-tune and optimize existing processes.
- All tests conducted under controlled and strictly confidential conditions.
- Staff of qualified and experienced Process Engineers and Technicians ensure comprehensive support.
Satisfying customers’ demands, improving product features and creating innovative developments that set new benchmarks for the industry – that’s what we at B&P Technology Center aim to achieve.
Rental equipment is available for your testing needs.