Vertical High Intensity
B&P Littleford LM Series High Intensity Mixers are available in 10-2500 liter sizes. These range from lab mixers to production size units. The mixers use a mechanical shear action to mix fast or heat up materials.
Compounds can heat up from room temperature to 230°F in 4 to 8 minutes. Homogenous dispersion mixing is the key to our multiple blade configurations.
Design features and options include:
- All mixers are equipped with a 304 stainless steel bowl and blades.
- Unique high efficiency blade design, which improves reliability.
- Mixing blades are coated with a special formulated coating to enhance blade life.
- Bowls can be coated for longer life.
- Flush bottom discharge for complete clean out.
- Double discharge available.
- Lid opening can be vertical, horizontal or both.
- Temperature monitoring thermocouple.
- High efficiency motors that drive the mixing blades through a belt drive arrangement.
- Many more options available to customize your needs.
B&P Littleford has supplied thousands of these units to the Plastic and Chemical industries for mixing PVC, Polyolefin, Thermoplastics, Wood Composites, Color Concentrates, Pigments and Toner Powder. Contact us to learn how we can help you with your unique mixing application.