B&P Littleford LR Series Coolers are available in 700 to 8000 liter sizes. These range from lab mixers to production size. The mixers use a mechanical heat transfer plow flow action to mix and keep material turning.
With a specially designed 90 PSI jacket, cold water flows through efficiently yielding fast cool times. PVC compounds are cooled down from 230° F to 120°F in minutes depending on formulations.
Design features and options include:
- Our specially designed heat transfer plows and the high efficiency jacket achieve superior thermal transfer.
- All Coolers are constructed with a 304 stainless steel drum and blades.
- Flush bottom discharge for complete clean out.
- Lid opens vertically for wide open end to end clean out.
- Temperature monitoring thermocouple.
- Double batch capabilities.
- Other options available to customize to your needs.
B&P Littleford has supplied thousands of these units to the Plastic and Chemical industries for mixing PVC, Polyolefin, Thermoplastics, Wood Composites, Color Concentrates, Pigments and Toner Powder. Contact us to learn how we can help you with your unique mixing application